Hi there! I can’t help but notice you reposting my art. I assume you got it off of deviantart. As much as I appreciate YOUR appreciation, there are a couple of things wrong here.
- Clearly you were aware that I had a tumblr. It’s written right there on the picture.
- You knew who drew this. You tagged the picture with my username. You know what would have been just as easy? Linking to my tumblr.
- You went to all the trouble of seeing this art, saving it to your computer, and reposting it on tumbr. All of this is pretty douchey, but I would be LESS pissed off if you had at least given me a tumblr link credit. Not DA. Tumblr. Like in my signature up there.
- Honestly, it would have been LESS effort for you to just come to my tumblr and find the art. There’s a very easy way to find it. Look:
- Who knows. You might have found some other art you like, since you apparently liked this piece enough to go to all that trouble. I’m not kidding, it’s literally the seventh post on my art tag.
By the way? There’s a link to my tumblr on the front page of my deviantart.