Notorious arter and reader of comics.
This is mainly an Marvel Comics/movies + Lord of the Rings art blog with a slight smattering of Game of Thrones, Parks and Recreation, Community and more.
I am always happy to answer any asks sent my way!
This blog is occasionally NSFW and NOT spoiler-free. If you ever need me to tag anything, trigger or otherwise, please let me know!
I’M SORRY I COULDN’T RESIST!!!!!!
- Okay, but seriously, Glorfindel is the best elf ever. He was an elflord in Gondolin who escaped during its fall to Morgoth. During the retreat, the fleeing elves were ambushed and one of the enemies was a Balrog, like the one that Gandalf fought in Moria.
- Glorfindel dueled the Balrog, killing it and clearing the path so that the rest of the elves could escape. However, he was killed in the process and, like all elves who die, his spirit went to the Halls of Mandos where it rested and was cleansed and where he was eventually reembodied (which happens with elves). However, unlike other elves, Glorfindel was sent back across the sea during the Second Age where he continued to kick ass and take names.
- Notable among these being the time he totally faced down the Witch-King of Angmar who fucked right off and ran away. Incidentally, the future king of Gondor was there for that and totally wanted to chase down the Witch-King and Glorfindel was like “Do not pursue him! He will not return to these lands. Far off yet is his doom, and not by the hand of man will he fall.”
OH SNAP I BET YOU DIDN’T KNOW IT WAS GLORFINDEL THAT SAID THAT SHIT, THAT’S BECAUSE HE GOT SHAFTED IN THE MOVIES
In fact, contrary to what the movies would have you believe, it was Glorfindel, not Arwen, who scoops up Frodo and outruns the Nazgul to get him safely to Rivendell.
So as you can see, he is basically the best elf ever in the entire world and absolutely deserving of the Regina George treatment.
(The above nonsense was written by me and arted by my wonderful wife, flatbear)
Bitches don’t know about my mothafuckin’ Glorfindel.
I really miss reading Webcomics.
Can anyone suggest anything? I like comedy, supernatural elements, historical, fantastical, gaaaaaaaay, that sort of thing. I can’t stand a lot of emotional bullshit, and I tend to shy away from road trip comics. I’m not a HUGE art snob, but I like a little consistency.
And can someone PLEASE explain to me what the hell Homestuck is?!
Spell your tumblr name with your tags. DO IT!
- Fake incest omg
- Love my fat girlfriend
- And he brought giants with him
- Tony what are you doing tony
- Be what you want to be fuck the haters etc
- Eat all the pumpkins
- Aggressively forward bearded iris
- Reblogging because raisins