So guys! Guess what yesterday was?
Yesterday was Clint Barton’s birthday - the forty-eighth anniversary of his first appearance in Tales of Suspense #57!
“Oh, yeah?” you say. ”What’s it to me?” you say.
Well, here’s what it is to you today. In honour of Clint’s birthday, Fuck Yeah Clint/Coulson are giving away stuff! Yeah, you heard that right: stuff!
Here’s what you get:
Here’s what you do if you want it:
- like or reblog this post (yep, you read that right: likes count! and if you like and reblog, you get two entries)
- there are no formal rules about the number of times you can reblog this, but please be courteous and don’t spam people’s dashboards
- you don’t have to be following us, but, y’know, it’d be nice
- enter by Friday at midnight
- if you win, we’ll need a postal address for you (and you’ll need to have your askbox open so that we can let you know)
- you can live anywhere in the world; no limits on who can enter
Here’s what we do:
- choose a winner by random number generator
- drop an ask in your askbox letting you know you won and asking for your address and your sketch request
Happy birthday, Hawkeye!