EEEE! Okay I will do Secret Six, since I am more likely to get multiple requests for Avengers :)
1. The first character I first fell in love with: Ragdoll. Motherfucking Ragdoll. Only Gail Simone could make you fall in love with someone so determined to fuck a butterfly.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Bane. Pre-SS, he was just…that hopped up guy that broke Batman. I never expected him to be so compelling, to show so much intelligence and depth.
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: I really don’t get the appeal of Black Alice. I don’t know why, I just find her kind of…there.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Does anyone hate ANYONE from SS? Does anyone hate King Shark? If they do, I say him. Shark. I love him. Did you know he’s a shark? He is. A shark. (Also I feel like Deadshot has wavering popularity but christ, how I adore him)
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Ngl, towards the end of the series, Ragdoll was starting to get to me a little. I still adore him, but I wasn’t thrilled with the direction it was going in.
6. The character I would totally smooch: All of them. Even Ragdoll. Even King Shark. Every single fucking one.
7. The character I’d want to be like: Scandal, because of her strength, and ease with showing emotion. Bane, because of his intelligence and devotion. Thomas, because of his abs. Jeanette, because of her wardrobe…
8. The character I’d slap: Thomas needs a good hard slapping from time to time. Especially when he’s dealing with Cheshire. He can get really up his own ass.
9. A pairing that I love: ALL OF THEM. Floyd/Jeanette, Floyd/Thomas, Scandal/Jeanette, Scandal/Knockout/Liana.
10. A pairing that I despise: Ragdoll/Black Alice. Thank god Gail Simone wrote what we were all thinking. Also not a huge fan of Bane/Scandal, because it icks me out.